It has been said that you can lose money for some of the time time, but you can only run out of cash once.
The impact of ineffective working capital management can be complex and debilitating for a business. Small businesses with effective cash flow management practices not only generate more cash from their companies, they have more flexibility to take advantage of opportunities as they arise and are less dependent on external financing. For many entrepreneurs, external financing can end up hurting a business because it doesn’t effectively use the capital and doesn’t actually fix the problem the capital was intended for in the first place.
At Park City Bookkeepers has helped many leading small businesses around Salt Lake City and Park City release tens of thousands in cash flow through sustainable working capital improvements across a company’s operations. With our hands-on approach, analytical rigor and collaborative client relationships, we have applied business best practices and delivered the liquidity required to fund operations and enable growth.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash